Administrative Assistant to CEO & President
Sidney, OH 45365 US
KNK Recruiting is looking for a direct hire Administrative Assistant to CEO & President for our client’s location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Targeted Salary Range: $55Kyr to $81Kyr (Varies depending upon skills and experience)
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Company Paid Life, and Others)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match (no waiting period), and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
Employment Status: Full Time
Shift: 1st shift
Position Reports to: CEO & President
Department: The Administration Department is responsible for organizing and overseeing the health services and activities of the organization. They oversee and manage staff and budgets, communicate between departments, and ensure adequate patient care. The department ensures compliance with policies and regulations along with leadership oversight on planning, organizing, and staffing to ensure all healthcare services run smoothly.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant to CEO & Executive Leadership provides high-level administrative support to the President and CEO, other members of executive leadership, and the Wilson Health Board of Trustees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages daily office activities – scheduling/coordinating appointments, receiving and relaying messages, answering and screening calls, scheduling conference rooms, greeting visitors, ordering supplies.
- Assists in and completes preparation of letters, memos, and reports.
- Acts as liaison between CEO and the public, media, patients, managers, and/or physicians.
- Evaluates situations to determine appropriate action.
- Schedules personal time to meet extended work hours when required.
- Helps coordinate special projects and events.
- Provides administrative support to Chief Financial Officer and VP of Business Development.
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records.
- Provides high-level administrative support to the Board of Trustees.
- Prepares material required for meetings and presentations.
- Attends committee meetings and prepares minutes.
- Prepares Board packet for distribution.
- Attends Board meetings and prepares minutes.
- Coordinates activities related to our client’s hospital.
- Works closely with Board Chair to ensure the smooth operation of Board-related meetings and functions.
- Maintains appropriate files.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school with 1-2 years of experience; or 3-5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn new or updated software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Flexibility to assist with other duties as needed for the benefit of the organization.
Mission & Vision & Values:
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)