Associate Registered Nurse Manager - PT Nights - Sidney, OH
Sidney, OH 45365 US
Estimated Target Hourly Rate: $40hr - $45hr (Salary varies depending upon skill and experience)
Hours: 3rd shift 6pm-7am during the week (Monday – Friday), 7pm-7am for weekend coverage (Saturday and Sunday)
Employment Status: Part Time
Shift Differential: 15% of base rate for all hours worked during the week and 30% of base rate for weekend hours worked. This position does not typically work Friday or Saturday shifts. Friday and Saturday are scheduled sparingly for PTO or emergency coverage only
Position Reports to: Director of Nursing
Summary: The Associate Registered Nurse Manager role provides a pathway for nursing leadership development while also maintaining your connection to clinical care by supporting those providing care to patients across multiple disciplines. This role will function as the in-house administrator supported by Nursing Leadership and the Administrator on Call to manage staffing, personnel, and patient issues impacting the hospital’s delivery of quality patient care.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for in house administration duties in all clinical departments including inpatient units, ancillary services, ED, etc. and for communication with CNO and other leaders regarding activities on assigned shift.
• Serve as a resource to all departments in collaboration with CNO and nursing leaders to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
• Provide guidance, coaching and monitoring of staff performance and conduct in accordance with accepted standards of nursing practice and behavior standards and policies.
• Critically think, problem solve, and make appropriate timely decisions effectively.
• Regularly scheduled meetings with CNO and Nursing Leaders to review development and discuss opportunities. Additional opportunities to participate in leadership related activities to gain experience and knowledge.
• Attendance in internal and external leadership development courses
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
• Current license as Registered Nurse in the state of Ohio
• BSN preferred and BLS and ACLS required (PALS and NRP preferred)
• 3+ years of hospital or long term care nursing experience, some of which is in acute hospital setting
Targeted Client’s Mission & Vision & Values:
• Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
• Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
• A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top direct hire talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)