Director of Nursing - Emergency Department - Chillicothe, OH
Chillicothe, OH 45601 US
Targeted Salary: $130,000yr - $160,000yr - Salary varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Client Description: Our targeted client is a health system that provides state-of-the-art medical services for patients in nine Ohio counties. This targeted client served generations of people in south central and southern Ohio for over 120 years. As a non-profit hospital, this Health System includes four hospitals as well as six regional clinics with a total of 341 beds. This health system serves as an economic catalyst for the region.
Summary: The Director of Nursing in the Emergency Department oversees nursing staff, ensures compliance with regulations, develops and implements policies, collaborates with other departments, and maintains a high-quality patient care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leads a team of managers and specialists for multiple units and/or prompts in establishing an environment that supports the professional practice of nursing as essential and integral to patient care
• The Director is responsible for: managing department operations including determining the vision and direction for Emergency Department.
• Determine strategic and operational plans to support the vision of the department and health system,
• Provide resource management including recommending an appropriate staffing plan, space management and selection of outside services when necessary; staff development including orientation, professional development, in-service training, continuing education, and evaluating manager and employee performance.
• Demonstrating customer satisfaction (internal and external); develops/implements policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of department services.
• Maintain appropriate quality control programs and ensure compliance with appropriate patient care and business practices; maintain infection control standards; and implement appropriate patient safety protocols as necessary.
• Master' Degree; prefer MSN, MHA, MBA
• 3-5 years of Management or related experience
Client’s Mission & Vision:
• Called to serve our communities
• Become region's most trusted partner in healthcare
• Deliver healthcare services with compassion, excellence, integrity, and trust
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.