Director of Revenue Integrity - Sidney, OH
Sidney, OH 45365 US
KNK Recruiting is looking for a direct hire Director of Revenue Integrity for our client’s location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Targeted Salary Range: 95Kyr to $140Kyr (Varies depending upon skills and experience)
Employment Status: Full Time
Position Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Job Summary: The Director of Revenue Integrity’s primary responsibility is the leadership and oversight of both the hospital and physician enterprise revenue cycle for the entire health system. The Revenue Cycle is a critical component of the overall financial performance of our client’s hospital. claim efficiencies and lower denials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Leads the system wide development and implementation of revenue cycle strategies that are optimal and consistent with healthcare industry best practice and processes.
• Establish best practices and operationalize standard work within Patient Accounting and all revenue generating departments to improve yield.
• Executes data-mining and in-depth accounts receivable analysis to identify revenue opportunities and design and operationalize improvements.
• Ensures that revenue cycle goals including A/R days, DFNB, cash, and bad debt are delivered.
• Monitors department staff productivity with key metrics and makes timely adjustments when/where needed.
• Analyzes and reviews billing requirements to maintain and improve clean claim submission and acceptance, bad debt reduction, and other key indicators.
• Monitors Accounts Receivable aging reports and keeping collection percentages within standards.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of 7-10 years successful experience in healthcare revenue cycle operations with demonstration of progressive responsibility.
• Demonstrated leadership skills related to relationship building, ability to build and lead high performing teams while balanced with financial profitability. Self-starter who is result oriented with a willingness and desire to work with and through others to accomplish organizational goals.
• Possess excellent knowledge of healthcare finance and revenue cycle operations as well as communication and presentation skills.
Client's Mission & Vision & Values:
• Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
• Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
• A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top direct hire talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)