Emergency Department Registered Nurse - PT Nights - Bowling Green, OH
Bowling Green, OH 43402 US
KNK Recruiting, LLC is looking for a direct hire Emergency Department Registered Nurse – PT Nights for our targeted client located in the Bowling Green, Ohio area.
Targeted Hourly Rate: $30hr -$40hr– Hourly Rate varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Hours: 3pm – 3am
Status: Part Time
Client Description: Our targeted client is a hospital that was founded in 1951 with support from the community. The residents believed so much in the hospital back then; they played a key role in its early development. The trust and respect that has accrued over its lifetime is built on a tradition of “being there” for the residents within the community– in good times and bad – 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week. Today, with over 700 individuals employed, the Hospital is proud to be a valuable resource, ready to serve the community. They believe the strength of the community lies in having excellent health care close to home, with neighbors caring for neighbors. They’re proud to say their community can depend on them.
Summary: The Emergency Department Registered Nurse will provide exceptional patient care to individuals the nursing process in providing/directing the care of patients requiring trauma, urgent, supportive and evaluative care. in critical conditions, assess their needs, and administer appropriate treatments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Triage patients by assessing their needs and briefly evaluating their condition.
• Formulate nursing diagnoses on patients and then set priority of treatment based on medical and nursing diagnoses.
• Give appropriate discharge instructions and take whatever steps are necessary to help the patient understand and follow those instructions.
• Care for major trauma patients.
• Administer, observe, chart and record accurately the use of medications/controlled drugs and IV procedures.
• Graduate from an accredited school or otherwise recognized nursing program.
• Licensed RN in the state of Ohio within 120 days of hire.
• Emergency Nurse certification preferred.
Client’s Mission & Vision:
• Dedicated to providing the highest quality preventative, restorative, educational, and rehabilitative healthcare services to all.
• Maintain an environment attractive to retain qualified healthcare staff.
• Serve as the core provider for medical, surgical and preventive services within the surrounding communities while consistently living out the values of collaboration, integrity, respect, compassion, loyalty, and excellence.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.