Family Birth Center Nurse Manager - Sidney, OH
Sidney, OH 45365 US
KNK Recruiting is looking for a direct-hire Family Birth Center Nurse Manager for our targeted client’s location near Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Estimated Target Salary Range: $80Kyr - $95Kyr (Salary varies depending upon skill and experience)
Position Reports to: Director of Nursing
Award winning Family Birth Center that has 10 spacious birthing suites; 4 recovery/post-partum rooms for C-section deliveries; and 3 observation rooms. The Family Birth Center offer a midwifery program, water births, and International Board-Certified Lactation consultants who provide lactation services and breastfeeding support.
The Family Birth Center Nurse Manager is responsible for the supervision of patient care, nursing staff and OB operations. While working collaboratively with the Nurse Leadership team the role facilitates efficient clinical operations, staff development, and quality improvement in the Family Birth Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, direct and coordinate all operational activities for the Family Birth Center.
• Contribute to the development of policies, procedures and quality improvement programs in collaboration with the Director to be consistent with current evidence-based nursing research and nationally recognized professional standards.
• Provide expertise in problem solving, decision making and communication when interacting with a variety of staff including leadership, medical, and support staff within other departments.
• Support the Nursing Director with the development and maintenance of capital and operating budgets.
• Coach and provide feedback to employees including constructive critique of work and facilitation of individual development plans.
• Bachelor's degree in nursing required.
• 3-5 years of nursing leadership is required- preference will be given to candidates with OB/Labor and Delivery experience.
• Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio.
Targeted Client’s Mission & Vision & Values:
• Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
• Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
• A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top direct hire talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)