ICU Registered Nurse - FT Nights - Bowling Green, OH
Bowling Green, OH 43402 US
Targeted Hourly Rate: $30hr -$40hr– Hourly Rate varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Hours: 7pm – 7am (36 hours a week)
Status: Full Time
Client Description: Our targeted client is a hospital that was founded in 1951 with support from the community. The residents believed so much in the hospital back then; they played a key role in its early development. The trust and respect that has accrued over its lifetime is built on a tradition of “being there” for the residents within the community– in good times and bad – 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week. Today, with over 700 individuals employed, the Hospital is proud to be a valuable resource, ready to serve the community. They believe the strength of the community lies in having excellent health care close to home, with neighbors caring for neighbors. They’re proud to say their community can depend on them.
Summary: The ICU RN provides personal care and professional excellence with the systematic use of the nursing process in providing/directing the care of general medical surgical patients who require specialized, intensive care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates the ability to perform immediate assessment on admission of critically ill patients.
• Demonstrates ability to monitor strips and recognize dysrhythmias and respond with appropriate treatment.
• Transcribes/countersigns physicians' orders according to Wood County Hospital standards.
• Demonstrates ability to care for pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age patients.
• Measures the care level required for patients by use of the patient classification system and adjusts staffing according to identified needs.
• Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Ohio
• BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions in high-stress situations
Client’s Mission & Vision:
• Dedicated to providing the highest quality preventative, restorative, educational, and rehabilitative healthcare services to all.
• Maintain an environment attractive to retain qualified healthcare staff.
• Serve as the core provider for medical, surgical and preventive services within the surrounding communities while consistently living out the values of collaboration, integrity, respect, compassion, loyalty, and excellence.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.