ICU Registered Nurse - Norwalk, OH
Norwalk, OH 44857 US
Targeted Base Salary: $60,000yr- $80,000yr - Salary varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Client Description: Our targeted client is a 99-bed acute care hospital, a 69-bed skilled nursing facility, a 48-unit assisted living facility, home health center, emergency transport, outpatient services, lab services, and imaging and physical rehabilitation healthcare system. This facility employs 1,300 employees and is a not-for profit health system that year after year reinvest a significant portion of their earnings into programs that improve the health and wellness of the communities they serve.
Summary: The ICU Registered Nurse manages individualized, goal directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and Hospital policies and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs that provide quality care to assigned patients.
- Develops, discusses, and communicates a realistic plan of care for each patient, in collaboration with each patient/family/support person in order to address all identified needs.
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
- Evaluates the identified problems, care provided and patient's responses are reassessed to meet patient and family needs to ensure overall quality of care delivered.
- Maintains up to date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team, in order to ensure quality care.
- Maintains current knowledge/certification/licensure. Pursues professional growth and development.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe his/her responsibilities related to general safety, department/service safety, and specific job related hazards.
- Performs all responsibilities/duties required by the units as defined in the scope of service, to ensure that the unique nature of the client is addressed. This includes, but is not limited to the age of the patient served.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Certification in ACLS, CPR, and PALS
- Licensed Registered Nurse
Client’s Mission & Vision:
- Be the first choice for healthcare and employment within their community
- Deliver compassionate and convenient care to the highest level of excellence that promotes lifelong health and wellness for the communities they serve
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.