ICU Registered Nurse
Dayton, OH 45429 US
KNK Recruiting is looking for multiple direct hire ICU Registered Nurses for our client located in the Dayton, Ohio area.
Employment Status: Full-Time Direct Hire Staff
Hourly Rate Range: $26hr - $40hr (Varies depending upon experience level)
Shift: Days & Nights
Position Reports to: Nurse Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the hospital network that reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (NLN, ACEN, or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire).
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
Unit Description: ICU – 7 Bed Unit
Client Network Description: Our client is a not-for-profit network of multiple hospitals and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. They’re a faith-based organization that is dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational spiritual services are offered at the network every day. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state of the art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading hear hospital as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. They have nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians. Our client is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life. The healthcare network values are based on the following principles of Caring, Collaborative, Competent, Trustworthy, and Innovative.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)