Manager of Case Management - Sidney, OH
Sidney, OH 45365 US
KNK Recruiting is looking for a direct-hire Manager of Case Management for our targeted client’s location near Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Estimated Target Salary Range: $80Kyr - $95Kyr (Salary varies depending upon skill and experience)
Position Reports to: Director of Quality & Risk Management
Summary: The Manager of Case Management is responsible for the case management staff, day-to-day operations including utilization review, discharge planning and inpatient denials management. The role oversees utilization reviews by the Case Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and maintains reports and records related to utilization review and shares information with key stakeholders.
- Facilitates and ensures the provision and achievement of quality care and appropriate utilization of resources.
- Responsible for addressing and resolving variances in care/services that could potentially result in negative quality/cost impact.
- When necessary, performs review functions for appropriateness of admission, continued hospital stay, clinical documentation, and best practice standards reporting.
- Conducts the analysis of treatment plans and alternatives, makes recommendations for the most appropriate plan, and coordinates the activities of professional staff, agencies, suppliers and family members in achieving planned outcomes as necessary.
- ·Performs case audits to verify consistency and effectiveness of compliance with standards of care, documentation, and provision of services.
- ·Provides clarification and interpretation of Case Management Program guidelines, standards, goals, and expectations.
- ·Collaborates with other disciplines, oversees the development, implementation, monitoring and modification of the plan of care for the patient through a collaborative and interdisciplinary team approach assigned multidisciplinary care conference and outpatient opportunities for care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor of Science degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years management experience.
Targeted Client’s Mission & Vision & Values:
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top direct hire talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)