Medical Laboratory Technologist - FT Nights - Bellevue, OH
Bellevue, OH 44811 US
Targeted Hourly Rate: $32hr-$46hr – Hourly Rate varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Hours: 6:45pm – 6:45am (36 hours a week with every 3rd weekend rotation)
Status: Full Time
Client Description: Our targeted client has been serving the community since 1914. The hospital was founded on the philosophy of providing contemporary medicine with hometown caring, the hospital continues the tradition today. The hospital has over 400 employees and is committed to providing quality care close to home
Summary: The Medical Technologist performs clinical laboratory testing on blood, body fluids, and tissues in general laboratory disciplines and additional ones for which they have been trained using established laboratory procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Knowledgeable in all areas of the clinical laboratory: blood bank, chemistry, hematology, microbiology, serology/immunology, and urinalysis
• Performs testing on blood, urine, other body fluids and tissues
• Performs and interprets quality control procedures
• Integrates and relates data generated from a variety of sources while making decisions regarding possible discrepancies
• Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment and instruments
• Adheres to CLIA and TJC Regulatory guidelines when performing tasks
• Required Associate degree or equivalent defined as: 60 semester hours including 24 hours of medical laboratory technology courses or 24 semester hours of science courses or 3 months documented training in each specialty in which the individual
performs high complexity testing.
• Minimum Completion of a 50 week U.S. Military medical laboratory training program or graduation from a medical laboratory or accredited clinical laboratory training program may replace the Associate degree described above.
• Passage of the certification exam for MLT (AMT) or MLT (ASCP) or is eligible to sit for and must pass the exam within 6 months of hiring.
• American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS
Client’s Mission & Vision:
• Serve the community through meaningful relationships, state-of-the-art facilities, strong affiliations and well trained, dedicated employees.
• Regularly improve ourselves as an organization, as professionals, and as people.
• Consistently operate with integrity, respect and compassion.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)