Nurse Practitioner - Interventional Pain - Chillicothe, OH
Chillicothe, OH 45601 US
Targeted Salary: $100,00yr– $140,000yr - Salary varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Hours: 8am-4:30pm (Monday – Friday)
Client Description: Our targeted client is a health system that provides state-of-the-art medical services for patients in nine Ohio counties. This targeted client served generations of people in south central and southern Ohio for over 120 years. As a non-profit hospital, this Health System includes four hospitals as well as six regional clinics with a total of 341 beds. This health system serves as an economic catalyst for the region.
Summary: The Nurse Practitioner hired will join the Interventional Pain team at our targeted client in Chillicothe, OH. The selected candidate will join an outstanding team of five physicians and one nurse practitioner. This is an outpatient position with an average of 20 patients seen per day. This Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for Medication Management (Opioids).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct comprehensive patient assessments and develop individualized treatment plans for those with chronic pain.
- Perform interventional pain procedures under the guidance of a physician.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to optimize patient outcomes.
- Educate patients on pain management strategies, medications, and lifestyle modifications.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records
- Current Nurse Practitioner license in Ohio.
- Certification as a Nurse Practitioner in Interventional Pain preferred.
- Prior Nurse Practitioner experience in a clinical setting.
- Proficient in conducting and interpreting diagnostic tests related to pain management.
Client’s Mission & Vision:
- Called to serve our communities
- Become region's most trusted partner in healthcare
- Deliver healthcare services with compassion, excellence, integrity, and trust
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.