Practice Manager - Sidney, OH
Sidney, OH 45365 US
KNK Recruiting is looking for a direct hire Practice Manager for our targeted client’s location near Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Estimated Targeted Salary Range: $50Kyr to $70Kyr (Varies depending upon skills and experience)
Employment Status: Full Time
Working Hours: 40 hours a week (Salaried)
Position Reports to: Director of Medical Group
The Medical Group network consists of more than 50 healthcare providers. The physicians and Advanced Practice Providers offer the care to meet the communities’ medical needs with offices conveniently located throughout the region.
Responsible for the strategic alignment and daily operations in one or more of the Medical Group’s offices, with an emphasis on the highest quality patient care. The role is responsible for leading, educating, and delivering results for our patients and employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees daily office operations. Identifies and resolves operational issues.
- Responsible for the strategic alignment and daily operations in one or more of the Medical Group’s offices, with an emphasis on the highest quality patient care.
- The role is responsible for leading, educating, and delivering results for our patients and employees.
- The manager will provide clinical support to the medical providers as deemed appropriate based on training and experience.
- Responsibilities include coordination of patient care and management of a professional team which includes multiple clinic and other staff as appropriate, quickly soliciting provider feedback when appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains an efficient and responsive patient flow system. Monitors the patient schedule frequently to anticipate possible problems and acts to resolve proactively.
- Reviews patient experience scores weekly to identify trends. Reviews patient experience scores and verbatim with staff and providers monthly. Creates and implements strategies to continuously improve the patient experience.
- Applies expense account coding to invoices and sends to Medical Group Director for approval.
- Ensures that all charges are captured and entered within the timelines established by policies. Monitors the timely documentation of patient visits and discusses outstanding documentation with providers.
- Minimum of five years` experience in a healthcare setting required
- 3+ years of experience in a medical office management role required
- Associate`s/Bachelor`s degree in management preferred
Client's Mission & Vision & Values:
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top direct hire talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)