Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) - Sidney, OH
Sidney, OH 45365 US
KNK Recruiting is looking for a direct hire Radiologic Technologist (Rad Tech) for our targeted client’s location near Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
Estimated Targeted Pay Range: $24.35hr to $36.00hr (varies depending upon skills and experience)
Employment Status: Full-Time (FT=36+ hours)
Shift: 1st shift, 2nd shift, or 3rd Shift
Position Reports to: Radiology & Imaging Services Manager
Department Description: Our client’s Radiology and Imaging Services Department performs diagnostic tests that doctors request to help make a more accurate diagnosis. Our client uses a variety of imaging technologies (Bone Density Testing, CT Scans, CT Heart Screening with Calcium Scoring, 3d Digital Mammography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Nuclear Medicine, Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, Ultrasounds, and X-Rays) to help us obtain detailed views of our patient's internal anatomies, to minimize the need for invasive diagnostic surgery. The department is staffed with highly-trained radiology personnel and several board-certified radiologists, who are trained to read in specific, diagnostic areas. All images are stored on our state-of-the-art Picture Archive Communication System (PACS), which allows physicians to view the images on a computer and send and receive images with other physicians for consultation purposes.
Job Summary: Operates radiologic equipment to produce radiographs (x-rays) of body for diagnostic purposes, as directed by Radiologist, by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Performs diagnostic radiography procedures with the level of competence required by the ARRT, Ohio Department of Health, Medical and Administrative Directors of Radiology.
• Maintains both quality and quantity of the patient workload at the professional level demonstrated in the department.
• Displays an understanding of procedures and equipment utilized throughout the department. This includes radiography, trauma radiography, fluoroscopy, special procedures, surgery and portables.
• Helps in supervising and training of student technologists
• Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College, or technical school and ARRT registry or registry eligible.
• Current ARRT Registry and Ohio Department of Health Radiographic license.
Client’s Mission & Vision & Values:
• Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
• Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
• A.S.P.I.R.E - Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top direct hire talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer)