Radiology Tech - Part Time - Nights - Greenville, OH
Greenville, OH 45331 US
Targeted Hourly Rate: $31hr - $41hr – Hourly rate varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Hours: 32 hours a week (Every other weekend and every other Holiday work schedule is required)
Status: Part Time
Client Description: Our targeted client strives to deliver the best possible healthcare experience to their patient, and they realize patient satisfaction starts with individualized care and attention. Our client maintains one of the best nurse-to-patient ratios in the region - with five patients to every nurse. They are also proud to be in the top ten percent of hospitals in the State of Ohio's Core Measures, and they’re a top performer in the Press Ganey “Survey on Patient Satisfaction.”
Summary: The Radiology Technologist will play a crucial role in the diagnostic process, perform a variety of imaging procedures to assist in the accurate diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform radiographic procedures at a technical level with little supervision.
• Demonstrate independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis
• Responsible for quality control in the technical and clerical area of the department as scheduled or assigned
• Maintain adequate records as directed and/or required as well as assist in the development and maintenance of technique charts
• Responsible for providing radiation, electrical, and physical protection in accordance with prescribed safety standards
• Initiate necessary procedures during CODE situations
• ARRT License required
• ODH Radiographers License required
• CT Licensure optional, experience preferred, cross-training required if not licensed
• Currently CPR certified
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Client’s Mission & Vision:
• Providing quality care and promoting wellness, close to home.
• Strive to be the community's first choice for exceptional, patient-centered healthcare and wellness.
• We put people first and value our patients, our team, and our partners.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.