Registered Nurse - ENT - Athens, OH
Athens, OH 45701 US
Targeted Base Salary: $60,000yr- $80,000yr - Salary varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Client Description: Our targeted client is a multi-discipline healthcare system, providing services in over 30 areas of expertise, with over 160 providers administering care in 21 locations throughout southeastern Ohio and western West Virginia.
Summary: The Registered Nurse (RN) II is directly responsible and accountable to the Clinical/Branch Manager for administering and supervising good nursing care in the ENT offices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilizing a systematic approach to nursing by assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation
- Provide continuing health care to individuals, families and communities.
- The RN II typically works in a surgical or sub-specialty department or as a Float RN.
- Minimum of 2 years nursing experience
- Holds current licensure in the State of Ohio as RN
- BSN preferred or ASN required.
- CPR - Required
- ACLS - Required within 6 months of employment
- PALS - Recommended, unless required by Unit Manager
- A friendly environment that provides excellent care for every patient, every time.
- Focus on being the regional leader in primary care, general medical and surgical services, cancer care, post hospital care, and healthcare education.
- Commitment to excellence through: quality, friendliness, integrity, respect, service, and teamwork.
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.