Respiratory Therapist - FT Nights - Greenville, OH
Greenville, OH 45331 US
Targeted Hourly Rate: $26hr - $36hr – Hourly rate varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Hours: 7pm-7am – 36 hours a week (Every other weekend and every other Holiday work schedule is required)
Client Description: Our targeted client strives to deliver the best possible healthcare experience to their patient, and they realize patient satisfaction starts with individualized care and attention. Our client maintains one of the best nurse-to-patient ratios in the region - with five patients to every nurse. They are also proud to be in the top ten percent of hospitals in the State of Ohio's Core Measures, and they’re a top performer in the Press Ganey “Survey on Patient Satisfaction.”
Summary: The Respiratory Therapist plays a crucial role in providing specialized care to patients with respiratory issues. They’re responsible for assessing, treating, and caring for patients with breathing disorders, conducting diagnostic tests, and collaborating with a multidisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive patient care.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform routine and emergency respiratory therapy procedures, such as complete patient treatment and rounds, start new treatments, set up equipment ordered during shift, perform arterial blood gas studies, maintain ventilator protocol, maintain proficiency in oximeter
• Respond to cardiac/respiratory arrest and disaster situations
• Participate in C-section deliveries and newborn care
• Complete all necessary patient charge and charting information, maintaining confidentiality
• Maintain equipment cleaning and testing
• Assist with in-service training
• Performs inpatient and outpatient EEG’s, EKG’s, holter monitors, cardiac event monitors, demonstrating knowledge and expertise in each.
• Assists physician in the performance of stress testing as directed.
• Registered Respiratory Therapist
• Currently licensed to practice in the State of Ohio
• Current BLS & ACLS Certification required
• Previous hospital experience preferred
• PALS Certification required within one year
• NRP Certification preferred, required within six months
Client’s Mission & Vision:
• Providing quality care and promoting wellness, close to home.
• Strive to be the community's first choice for exceptional, patient-centered healthcare and wellness.
• We put people first and value our patients, our team, and our partners.
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.