Respiratory Therapist - Part Time - Nights - Chillicothe, OH
Chillicothe, OH 45601 US
Targeted Hourly Rate: $35hr - $45hr - Hourly varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Hours: 7pm-7am – 24 hours a week
Client Description: Our targeted client is a health system that provides state-of-the-art medical services for patients in nine Ohio counties. This targeted client served generations of people in south central and southern Ohio for over 120 years. As a non-profit hospital, this Health System includes four hospitals as well as six regional clinics with a total of 341 beds. This health system serves as an economic catalyst for the region.
Summary: The Respiratory Therapist plays a crucial role in assessing, treating, and caring for patients with breathing or cardiopulmonary disorders. The primary responsibilities include conducting diagnostic tests, administering therapeutic treatments, and collaborating with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement patient care plans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assess and evaluate patients with respiratory disorders.
• Develop and implement respiratory care plans.
• Administer respiratory treatments and therapies.
• Monitor and record patient progress.
• Educate patients and their families on respiratory care techniques.
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive patient care.
• Associate Degree with a concentration in Respiratory Therapy
• Licensed by the Ohio Respiratory Care Board and Registered by the (NBRC) National Board for Respiratory Care
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support
• PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support and NRP Neonatal Resuscitation Program Completed
• Electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation program completion required.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in critical care, emergency and diagnostic respiratory care procedures.
Client’s Mission & Vision:
• Called to serve our communities
• Become region's most trusted partner in healthcare
• Deliver healthcare services with compassion, excellence, integrity, and trust
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals