Sonographer - PT - Days - Greenville, OH
Greenville, OH 45331 US
Targeted Hourly Rate: $45hr-$60hr– Hourly rate varies depending upon skills and experience level.
Hours: 1st Shift
Status: Part Time
Client Description: Our targeted client strives to deliver the best possible healthcare experience to their patient, and they realize patient satisfaction starts with individualized care and attention. Our client maintains one of the best nurse-to-patient ratios in the region - with five patients to every nurse. They are also proud to be in the top ten percent of hospitals in the State of Ohio's Core Measures, and they’re a top performer in the Press Ganey “Survey on Patient Satisfaction.”
Summary: The Sonographer is responsible for performing diagnostic medical imaging examinations using specialized equipment. Their primary role involves using ultrasound technology to capture images of organs, tissues, and blood flow.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform Sonography procedures at a technical level with little supervision
• Participate in Quality Assurance program.
• Inform patients of procedures, obtaining medical history, providing explanation of procedures, and answering pertinent questions.
• Maintain adequate records as directed and/or required as well as assist in the development and maintenance of technique charts
• Initiate necessary procedures during CODE situations
• Responsible for providing patient with all element protection in accordance with prescribed safety standards
• Assist clerical staff with scheduling, preparing department for next day’s work, equipment and supplies maintenance, and other related duties
• Registered RDMS/RVT ARDMS registered required
• General OB and echo experience preferred
• Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer preferred
• Vascular Technology experience required
• CPR certification required at hire
• Call participation required
Client’s Mission & Vision:
• Called to serve our communities
• Become region's most trusted partner in healthcare
• Deliver healthcare services with compassion, excellence, integrity, and trust
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting is a Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) firm that partners with companies to Attract, Assess, Engage, Land, and Retain top talent. Our Talent RPO Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.