Talent Sourcing Consultants - Kansas City, Missouri
Kansas City, MO 64112 US
KNK Recruiting, LLC is pro-actively looking for Talent Sourcing Consultants for our targeted clients in Kansas City, Missouri.
If you’re in the Healthcare Talent Sourcing profession and are looking for remote 1099 contract opportunities today or in the near future please submit your resume and contact information to this talent pipeline position. Keep your eyes open for specific positions as they come available on our company website under "Search Jobs” – www.knkrecruiting.com
Our Talent Sourcing Consultants are focused on building talent pipelines, screening, and tracking top Hospital and Healthcare professionals.
Why work as a Talent Sourcing Consultant for KNK Recruiting?
- Control your own work hours while meeting client deliverables
- Feed your entrepreneurial spirit without the concern of financial investment
- Achieve earning potential that has been limited by other organizations
- Obtain the ability to work for a company that is focused on helping you be successful in both your personal and professional life.
What are the main responsibilities of a KNK Recruiting Talent Sourcing Consultant?
- Source and establish relationships with healthcare talent
- Review and post job postings to appropriate talent acquisition sources
- Screen candidates and update recruiting tracking reports
- Present screening notes to talent acquisition consultants and client
- Ensure candidate documentation, licensures, backgrounds, assessments, and references are checked and processed
- Assist with scheduling phone or personal interviews with candidates and hiring leaders
Who should work as a Talent Sourcing Consultant for KNK Recruiting?
- Individuals passionate about screening talent and selling job opportunities to meet candidates professional & career needs.
- Individuals that are organized and understand how to manage their time in either a home office work environment or client’s office environment.
- Individuals that have a minimum of 1-3 years of clinical experience or Hospital and Healthcare recruiting experience.
- Individuals that would be interested in receiving a competitive compensation while working hard to balance a flexible work schedule to meet the needs of our clients.
- Prefer Individuals with a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business, and/or Healthcare along with PHR, SHRM-CP, CHHR or AIRS Certifications
About KNK Recruiting:
KNK Recruiting offers Hospital & Healthcare Recruitment Process Outsourcing "RPO" services that are focused on Attracting, Assessing, Engaging, Landing, and Retaining top healthcare talent. Our Talent Sourcing Consultants are consistently building relationships with talented Healthcare professionals.